Nowadays the modern office culture is recognized by Ping Pong Tables and this idea is being applied to the companies like Google and Facebook. You will be surprised to know that ten minutes of ping pong can improve your mental as well as physical health. In this post, we will discuss why your office needs a Ping Pong Table.
To stay in this competitive world, the companies need to strike a balance between work hard and play hard with the modern office design and fun working space. There is a number of ways to facilitate during downtimes such as playing video games, pinball machines, ping pong, and more.
6 Reasons Why Your Office Needs a Ping Pong Table
On this topic, most of the people will think that it is waste of time and money. But the researcher has proved that how beneficial to have a Ping Pong Table in your office. Here, we are listing six reasons why your office needs a Ping Pong Table:
1. It improves thinking and skills: Table Tennis entered the office space as early as the 1990s. This is because the Table Tennis is one of the few indoor game that promotes the thinking and also increases concentration, and alertness. Ping Pong manufacturer say that just like video games it improves coordination of hand and eye.
The statement is said by the CEO of the British company. After 15 minutes of Table Tennis, employee return to work more engaged with sharper thinking. After completing timeout activities, employees come back to work after being tired leading to decrease in productivity.
2. It is an office workout: Playing Ping Pong, improve muscles and joint movement. Further, it improves your leg, arm, and provides you strength. You can burn calories after the lunchtime. Only a few minutes of playing can keep the inactive employee away from the desks and distraction.
Playing a round of Table Tennis proves to keep your body fit. Sitting down on the chair is killing us and make us tired. Therefore employees need a break with an activity where they don’t have to sit down.
3. It helps you to guide your inner competitiveness: Nowadays there is lots of competition in the office and they have a tendency to destroy your vibe. So, you need to guide their competitive spirit in the good department by losing them on a Ping-Pong table. Tables are tough and hard than your average employee and it is much tough to break.
4. It helps to unite your team: Ping Pong is an indoor game that everyone can play and enjoy. Having Ping Pong at the workplace and encouraging people to play can work wonders for the productivity of the companies. Further, it helps to unite the co-workers, breaking the social barriers. Further, it creates a unique way of togetherness and allows you to see a different side of your teammates.
5. It’s a good way to use space for office: Take chairs and have your meeting around the table tennis table or even you can take lunch around it. You can transform your Table Tennis into breakout centerpiece or even you can convert it to a dining table on the lunchtime. You can use the space of your office in such a way.
6. It is the good kind of distraction: Sitting continuously for hours makes us inactive and lazy. There are various ways to which you can chill out at work. Spending time on the Ping-Pong table is a good way to keep yourself from distraction. You will have some gossip with friends and it surely promotes the attention towards your office work.
We have discussed all the six reasons why you need to have a Ping Pong Table in your office. Further, for more details about this topic, you can visit our website, Jonathan Jeremiah.